Sports Ground Services
- Pitch Repair (bald spots, worn out areas e.g. goal areas)
- Sand Dressings (improves surface structure and increase drainage)
- Decompaction and Aeration
- Pitch Prepare
Tipperary Landscaping are experts in sports ground maintenance. We offer a repair and prepare service for sports pitches. We can repair bald spots, worn out goal areas and divots and can rescue even the worst affected surfaces.
Prepare & Seed
We prepare and then seed. Once the seed is germinated, the grass can be left to establish with natural rainfall. If the pitch is required quickly the establishment period can be reduced by irrigation.
We overseed and fertilise where wear and tear to a pitch has resulted in loss of grass leading to bare areas.
To improve the surface structure of the soil and increase drainage, we apply sand dressings to pitches.
Decompaction and Aeration
Pitches become compact over time or with regular use, and therefore need decompaction and aeration. We use the AGRI-vator for aerating and decompacting grass surfaces.
We use the AGRI-vator to renovate sports grounds, turf fields, paddocks and golf courses,. The AGRI-vator is used by the top stud racing venues and sports ground contractors around Europe for aerating & decompacting paddocks and sports grounds. It is extensively used by racecourses for taking the firmness out of the ground throughout the summer months improving the safety for both horse and rider.
Benefits of using the AGRI-vator:
- Aerate up to 6″ deep
- Crushing action between the rotors breaks up the soil in the root zone, significantly improving infiltration of air, nutrients and water
Minimizes lake and stream runoff
- Designed to allow the operator to vary the tine aggressiveness by changing the PTO and groundspeed